Wednesday

Fashion Tweeting Wall Blog's Update

I know, it has been awhile since the last time I made my first post for this blog, my apology. Besides Fashion Tweeting Wall blog, I have other blog sites that I have been working on. These other sites (7 total), I have been posting business related information that most followers might be interested on. If you're interested, please see the right hand side of this blog site, titled "Related Blogs Sites Links".

I won't be re-posting those posts for this site, saves time and concentrate more in writing posts that are related to fashion, trends, style, beauty, and other related materials right away. The main focus of this blog is not about me. My fashion sense are more like in a middle-age person now (mostly, the old-fashion choices), and likely not suited to all generation. This blog will have a more balance topics and materials especially for the younger generation.

As you noticed, I have posted links of YouTube videos and slideshow pictures from different sources, related to fashion. Please check them out. Also, recently I have joined Amazon.com Inc. as an Associate.  Amazon.com Inc has items that are related to apparel, beauty, health, sports, jewelries, accessories and many others. If you are interested, you can access all the nine (9) countries home page links from here. In addition, Fashion Tweeting Wall Twitter account and our Paper Li e-newspapers newsstand has a lot of good selections of articles.

Both my daughters are into professional modelling, here's a link to one of my daughter's work which I attended: Creme de la Creme Bridal Show, took some (pictures) for her.

Lastly, I would like to share a couple of my favorite outfit that my daughters wore in the past:

Until then.
_________________________________________________________________
Any comments/inquiries, please contact:
__________________________________________________________
Earla Riopel, BSCom(USA), DipAcc(UBC)
Main Sites: Website ; Twitter ; LinkedIn ; FacebookBlog 

No comments:

Post a Comment